Saturday 16 February 2013

Salmons and Green Tea

 
This weekend I am on holiday in at my Auntie P and Uncle P's house.
 
Auntie P made us some green tea salmons with coconut milk rice and my favourites sautéed courgette and mushrooms. We all sat and ate tea together at the table. I sat on my new green travel highchair.
 
I haven't had rices that tasted of other things before and I liked it. To help me pick it up I had a bit of goats milk yogurt mixed in so all the rices stuck together but some still went on the floor.

It was very clever cos the salmons was covered in leafs of tea. It tasted very nice. I think I might want mummy to make it for me when we get home.
 
For my afterwards I had a banana and then a bit more of my firsts. On the side I had my red cup of water.
 
Recipe
Leafs of tea from little bags
Salmons
Coconut milk or cream
Rice

Sprinkle the leafs of tea from the little bags on the salmons
Pan fry the salmons in a little bit of olive oil
Cook the rice in a saucepan in the coconut milk not in water

***
Put it on a plate with some green things like Pok Choi or spinach
 

No comments:

Post a Comment