Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Dinners

 
Today Mummy made me Salmons-en-croute for my Easter tea. I had cauliflowers and boiled potatoes and peas with it.
 
I liked it a lot especially the pastry and only shared a bit of it with Clover cat. Peas are nearly my favourite vegetables and I eat them one at a time.
 
 
For my afterwards I had my favourite apple crumbles and for a treat mummy put a tiny piece of dark chocolate in it and mixed it in
 
 
 
 
The chocolate made it extra yummy and I ate it all. I like to eat crumbles with my hands but some of it I did myself on my green spoon.
 
 
Recipe
Apple Crumbles
Apples
Plain flour
Butter
Porridge Oats
***
Peel the apples and chop them into pieces
Cool them in a saucepan with a spoon or two of water until all soft
Mix the flour and butter without hands til it's like breadcrumbs
Add the porridge oats and mix it up again
Put the apple in a little baking dish and put the crumbles on top.
Cook for about 20 minutes on about 180-200*c
***
You don't have to use apples you can use other things like rhubarb or plums
Sometimes mummy puts a bit of mixed spice in with the apples too

 

No comments:

Post a Comment